If you have a website now that you are positioning for making money online, you must know that you need ample traffic to your site if you want to see it succeed. Traffic is critical because it is the lifeblood of your website. Without any visitors, anything you feature or post there would be useless.
To build that crucial number that will eventually grow by itself, you need to exert a lot of efforts in establishing the necessary exposure for your website. Here are some tips you can consider in order to maintain a website with good traffic that could really churn you some income.
- Optimize your contents so that the search engine will give you a decent ranking in their search results pages. Search Engine Optimization is the method of using special words or keywords within your web contents so that when your target customers key-in the words in their search bars, the search engine will include you in the list of options for them.
- Create original contents so that your readers and followers can appreciate your site more. Just lifting contents from other websites will make you look unprofessional. The search engines will also flag you for duplicating contents and soon, you will be getting plagiarism warnings and might be banned from the search engines totally. That could make you lose a lot of opportunities since people won’t know that your site does exist. You can probably lift ideas but copying and pasting exact words from a source only makes you a plagiarist. That also shows you do not respect the work of other people.
- Maintain a good balance of useful and relevant contents and advertisements. If people click on a link to your site and they are greeted with so many advertisements without anything useful for them, they will be gone in a few seconds, never to return again. A 70-30 ratio of contents and ads should be good enough.
- Continue to improve your site and come up with interesting activities that can attract your captured buyers (or those who have already subscribed). The newcomers will also be excited to join in the fun if they realize how interesting your site is – that will be additional regular traffic for you.
- Check what other sites are doing and how they are making money online. See if you can apply the same things to your own site. Sometimes, you really need not reinvent the wheel – you just have to check what’s working and try to adjust those strategies to match your own goals.
- Regularly maintain your site. That means you should always be making some noise so that your readers will tune in. Always capture their attention with new twists on ideas or with relevant information.
If you take care of the traffic, you will have taken care of your objective of making money online. These people who go to your site will help you earn from ads, as well as give you sales. Just be creative and know the qualms and whims of your target visitors.
David Jackson has been an affiliate marketer for 4 years. Essential information and powerful tools that will grow your Affiliate Marketing empire can be found at
Copyrights@ David Jackson Biz. This article may be printed in any form , on the guarantee that the article stay the same without any omittances , deletions , alterations or changes throughout this article. This copyright is to stay with this article.
Attention! This Offer May Be Removed At Anytime...
FREE! Brand *NEW* Report Reveals How to Add 100 Leads to Your List Every Day for Free!
WARNING: this is only for people serious
This is a free offer and credit card is NOT required.